Paraiso Marfil Kimono
MADE TO ORDER
Maison Alma's Kimono in Paraiso Marfil boasts timeless elegance and sophistication in a long sleeve silhouette with removable wrap belt, a notch collar, and narrow lapels. Detailed with side pockets and a hidden breast pocket, this piece is entirely handcrafted by master tailors in Bogota, Colombia.
Using the best quality interior design fabrics, this kimono is created entirely by hand. Maison Alma's outerwear materials are 10 times more resistant to time and use than regular garment fabrics - and are constructed to last a lifetime.
Paraíso Marfil is an incredibly chic piece. This romantic bird depiction is signed by Carlucci di Chivasso. Both the back and front of this coat are remarkable. Flowers and birds on golden and orange branches intertwine over a lush beige and caramel backdrop.
This style fits true to size. We recommend taking your normal size. For a closer fit, take one size down. For further enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
66% Viscose, 33% Linen / Unlined.
This piece is made to last. To maintain the vivacity of the colours we recommend:
- May spot clean with cold water and soft soap, then dry flat.
- Dry clean only.
- Steam or iron as many times as you wish.
**This item will be handcrafted exclusively for you by master tailors in Colombia. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
- Shipping within Australia is AUD$10 per order. Free shipping over AUD $400.
- Shipping rest of the world is AUD$20 per order. Free shipping over AUD $450.
- Depending on the destination country and purchase value of your order, you may be required to pay duties and taxes. Should you require further information regarding duties and taxes please contact your local customs office.