RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We accept refunds/ exchanges on all full-priced purchases when a Returns Authorisation (RA) number is granted and the garment is returned within 10 days of receiving your order.
Returns must be sent to My Paloma head office.
Garments must be returned in a saleable condition i.e. clean, tags attached, in original packaging.
Any garments that have been worn, damaged, or altered in any way will not be accepted.
Please follow the below steps to return/exchange a purchase:
- Email email@example.com to request a Returns Authorisation number stating the reason for your return.
- Note your Returns Authorisation number on your invoice (received with your order) and return the item to the address provided by my Palom
- Your return will be assessed and will be reversed onto your original form of payment as long as the items are returned in their original saleable condition.
- Refunds are provided as the original form of payment i.e. PayPal account or credit card used.
- Depending on your credit card provider, refunds may take 3-10 business days to appear on your bank statement.
- The total amount of the refund will be minus any shipping charges.
- Since most of our products come directly from Latin America, please allow 5 - 7 working days. My Paloma will contact you with a follow-up email.
- Shipping within Australia is AUD$10 per order
- Shipping is free for orders over AUD$200
Choose carefully. My Paloma does not accept returns on any sale items unless deemed faulty.